Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lube and more (What is the mystery potion?)

In last week's Horny Hump Day entry, I wrote about the power of lube to improve sex. Any serious sexualist knows this, I think. At a certain point, one's natural juices aren't enough, due to age or simply amount of time engaged in the act.

This week's sentences are not about lubrication, but I promise in next week's entry to reveal the name of the potion that my partner and I swear by. This is not a paid advertorial or product placement, but if I could parlay a piece of writing into a regular supply of the stuff, I'd be glad to sell out my artistry. Standards only go so far.

Now for this week's entry. It comes from my book Delfina, which is about a rock star, her sexual escapades, and of course, her search for love. And more sex.
The book is available here at Amazon as a Kindle book but it will also be available free from Amazon all day this Sunday October 21 only.

Delfina is taking a brief respite from the rigors of touring. She stays in a spa/resort that offers relaxation and attention of whatever kind you desire. She opts for a massage that turns into something more.


Just below her buttocks he slipped from the outside to her inner thigh, where his thumbs reached up so slightly toward her pussy and then retreated, sliding back out to the edges of her thighs. He moved toward her knees and returned, increasing the pressure each time. She felt the tension in her body soften and melt, and a wetness between her legs filled her with warmth, a gentle throb, an anticipation of touch.

Check out the book, and come back next week for the Lube Revelation.

the Blog Hop Link is here



3 comments:

  1. This kind of massage I could use! Such sensual writing. Can't wait for the Lube Revelation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jenna. Very sensual, and can't wait until next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sexy teaser! I can't wait to find out what kind of magical lube they're using.

    ReplyDelete