Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Three for Today

Three more from Delfina. Enjoy the end of November

She's a rock star, and she writes about her life, including...her love life. Here is part of a verse and chorus of one of her songs. I call it three long sentences.


When we step behind the doors, and your hands are reaching,
I can’t wait to feel the fire to drown out all the preaching.
I’m not in the mood to pray it -
Baby, I’m not ashamed to play it
Your hips know how to say it,
So I’ll just let you know.”


I’ll take the pledge, I’m gonna swear
I’m on the edge, but I don’t care
I know a spot in the middle of everywhere
I love when lightning strikes it
I have sex And I like it.



Delfina available here





2 comments:

  1. Song lyrics are a special kind of poetry. They're trickier to write than most people realize. You did a great job with these. They're well-formed and yet sizzling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lyrics are very hot and sexy in their arrangement and wording. novel choice for this week. :D

    ReplyDelete